Senior or Specialist Worker Visa

The Senior or Specialist Worker visa allows foreign nationals to come to the UK to work in an eligible role at a UK branch of their overseas employer.

This worker visa is in the global business mobility category. It replaces the intra-company transfer visa or Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Long-term Staff visa.

The UK Senior or Specialist Worker visa is intended for highly paid employees in certain occupations and roles, such as senior managers and specialist workers.

Also, the UK government designed this visa to be a nonimmigrant visa, so it is expected that the visa holders are only in the UK for a temporary work assignment linked to their employer overseas. As such, a specialist worker visa holder cannot obtain UK settlement or Indefinite Leave to Remain on this visa. However, they may be able to switch to another visa that can lead to settlement.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.