L2 Visa

Spouses and children of L1 Visa holders can come to the US with them on the L2 Visa. To be eligible for the L2 Visa spouses have to be legally married to individuals coming to the US on the L1 Visa and children have to be unmarried and younger than 21 years old. Other family members such as parents, siblings, or grandparents cannot apply for the L2 Visa.

The L1 Visa is intended to facilitate the temporary transfer of individuals employed abroad to a US branch or a US-based subsidiary of the company they work for. Once the L1 Visa is granted, foreign workers can continue employment with this firm in the US.

If the L2 Visa application is successful, spouses coming to the US can apply for an Employment Authorization Document and also work in the US. It is possible to submit the application for it as soon as you arrive in the country. After the application is approved by USCIS, you can start looking for employment.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.