O3 Visa

The O3 is one of the visas available under the O nonimmigrant classification. It is a derivative visa for your spouse and unmarried children (under the age of 21) of O1 and O2 Visa holders. Successful applicants are eligible to live in the United States on the O3 status. But they are not allowed to work and earn income.

O3 Visa holders can travel in and out of the US for short trips. There’s no limit to the number of times they can travel. An O3 visa holder can always enter and remain in the United States as long as the primary O1 or O2 visa holder maintains valid status. When the O1 or O2 visa holder loses their status, the O3 holders lose their status as well.

Nevertheless, O3 visa holders can request a change of status to a different permit to stay in the United States for longer. They can even apply for a Green Card and become lawful permanent residents.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.