IR2 Visa

The IR2 visa is a U.S. Green Card available to unmarried children of U.S. citizens. For a child to be eligible, they must be below 21 years old. It’s an immigrant visa that grants the holder permission to live and study in the United States. They can also work without needing an Employment Authorization Document.

The visa is not only available to biological children of U.S. citizens but also adopted and stepchildren. This visa, like all other immediate relative visas, has no annual cap. Hence, you can apply and obtain it at any time.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.