Spouse Visa Application

A Partner Visa UK, also known as a UK Spouse Visa, is a settlement visa that allows you to live together with your British partner in the UK for up to 30 months. It is one. of the visas under the Family visa category.

It can be extended for another 30 months if you meet certain eligibility conditions. Holding a Partner Visa is the first step toward Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and, eventually, British Citizenship.

To apply for a UK Spouse Visa and enter the UK, you must be married to or in a civil partnership with a British citizen, UK settled person or UK refugee. The main eligibility criteria include providing proof that you are in a genuine relationship and that you meet specific financial conditions.

Get in touch with our immigration lawyers to receive professional advice on your UK Partner Visa case and learn how you can enter the UK and get leave to remain with your partner if he or she is a UK citizen.

Note that this visa is different from the UK Marriage visitor visa that only allows you to come to the UK to get married or enter into civil partnership, regardless of if your partner is a British citizen or not.

Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.