Religious Worker Visa

The Religious Worker Visa is a subcategory of the Temporary Worker Visa, it has recently replaced the T5 (Temporary Worker) Religious Visa.

The Religious Worker Visa is for those who wish to work temporarily in a non-pastoral role, religious order or as a visiting religious worker, the visa allows you to live and work in the UK for up to 24 months. If you plan on working in a religious role for longer than this then you should consider the Minister of Religion Visa instead.

Whilst in the UK on this visa you can also study, take on a second job in the same sector and at the same level as your main job for up to 20 hours per week and do a job that is on the Skilled Worker Shortage Occupation List for up to 20 hours a week.

This visa also allows you to bring certain family members with you to the UK as your dependents. It’s important to note that you cannot access public funds whilst living in the UK on this visa.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.