Minister of Religion Visa

If you are looking to move to the UK to work full-time as a religious worker or religious missionary, then you can apply for a T2 Minister of Religion Visa.

The T2 Minister of Religion Visa has replaced what was previously known as the Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa as part of the UK’s news immigration changes following the end of free movement between the UK and EU.

The T2 Minister of Religion Visa allows both EEA and non-EEA nationals to enter and live in the UK on the grounds that they take on a position as a minister of religion, missionary or religious worker. Once granted, the visa lasts a maximum of three years and one month.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.