K1 Visa

The K1 is a nonimmigrant visa that permits foreign-born fiancé(e) of a US citizen to enter the United States and marry their partner. As a US citizen, you can bring your spouse to the United States, get married and live together permanently in the country.

You are to get married within 90 days after your fiancé(e) arrives in the US. Once you become a married couple, your fiancé(e) (now spouse) can adjust their status to become a lawful permanent resident.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.