H3 Visa

The H3 Visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows foreign citizens to temporarily come to the US either as a trainee to receive professional training in any field other than graduate medical education, or as a Special Education Exchange Visitor to participate in a special education programme focusing on helping children with disabilities.

Thanks to the H3 Visa, you can come to the US to receive training that is not available in your home country. You can then use the experience and skills you get in the US to find a job abroad. Keep in mind that if you come to the US on the H3 Visa, you will not be able to work.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.