K3 Visa

K3 Spouse Visa allows foreign spouses of US citizens to enter the US to wait for their Green Card. If their application is successful, they receive a temporary legal status allowing them to live close to their partners while waiting for USCIS’s decision.

In the past, US citizens and their foreign spouses would be separated for many months. Now, thanks to K3 Spouse Visa, foreign partners of US citizens can come to the US before receiving their immigrant visa and the right to settle in the country permanently. Many people, however, do not need to apply for the K3 Visa as the processing time of an immigrant visa application can be similar to the processing time of the K3 Visa.

Moreover, as an alternative to K3 Spouse Visa, many people decide to apply for IR1/CR1 Visa. This immigrant visa allows you to come to the US to live and work there on a permanent basis.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.