F1 Visa

If you are an international student and you would like to come to the US to study, you can apply for an F1 Student Visa. It is the most popular type of student visa and it allows you to study any course you want at colleges, universities, and high schools in the US, as long as they accept your application. The institution you will be studying at has to be certified by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP).

While your visa is valid, you will be able to travel freely around the US and abroad without having to worry about losing your status. Nevertheless, the F1 Student Visa is a non-immigrant visa, which means that you have to prove your intention to leave the US once the visa expires.

If you want to find out whether you are eligible for the F1 Student Visa, talk to our immigration lawyers.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.