Creative Worker Visa

This visa has been designed for individuals who plan to work in the UK as a creative worker.

The Creative Worker Visa has replaced the former Temporary Worker – Creative and Sporting Visa (Tier 5).

There are strict eligibility criteria that applicants must meet including:

  • You must have been offered an eligible role in the UK as a creative worker
  • You can demonstrate you meet the visa eligibility requirements

The definition of a creative worker, according to the UK Home Office, is one who works in the creative industries (e.g., actors, dancers, musicians, film crew members, artists, authors, translators, presenters, dancers, choreographers, producers, directors, photographers, audio equipment operators, etc.).

Other temporary work visas include:

  • Temporary worker – Seasonal Worker
  • Temporary worker – Charity Worker
  • Temporary worker – Religious Worker
  • Temporary worker – Government Authorised Exchange
  • Temporary worker – International Agreement

If granted the Creative Visa, you can come to the UK for up to two years (24 months) to undertake permitted creative work. The visa does not lead directly to UK settlement (indefinite leave to remain).


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.