Civil Partnership Visa

The Civil Partnership visa (or UK Civil Partner visa) is a type of UK Family visa, similar to the Spouse visa and Unmarried Partner visa.

Like these visas, it allows foreign nationals the opportunity to settle in the UK with their British or Irish partners, with a view to eventually applying for permanent settlement through indefinite leave to remain.

These visas share a great deal of similarities, including what you need to do to become eligible, and what it allows you to do while in the UK.

However, the Civil Partnership visa is specifically aimed at couples who are in a legally binding civil partnership, rather than a marriage or any other form of relationship.

Civil Partnership visas allow you to stay in the UK for an initial 2 years and 9 months. This can then be extended for another 2 years and 6 months.

Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.