H4 Visa

The H4 visa is a dependent visa for family members of H visa holders. The visa is available to dependents of the following H visa holders:

  • H1B Specialty Occupation Visa
  • H1B1 Visa
  • H2A Visa
  • H2B Temporary Workers Visa
  • H3 Trainee Visa

Dependents eligible for the H4 visa are spouses and unmarried children under 21. Though parents of H visa holders can’t apply for H4, they can travel to the US with other visa types.

With an H4 visa, you can travel to the US and live with the main H visa holder. This visa has many benefits, which include:

  • You can live in the US
  • You can attend schools
  • You can open a bank account
  • You can work anywhere with an EAD
  • You can work full-time or part-time.
  • You can get a social security number and tax ID
  • You can start up your own business
  • You can apply for a driver’s license

There’s no annual quota or cap on the number of people that can apply for an H4 visa. Hence, there’s no deadline, and you can apply at any time.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.