P3 Visa

The P3 visa is a visa for foreign artists or entertainers coming to be part of a culturally unique program in the US. It could be to perform, teach, or coach.

This is a nonimmigrant visa that both entertainers and their support personnel can apply for. You can apply individually or as a group.

With a P3 visa, you can enter the US, perform and receive payment, or win prize money. You can engage in part-time studies during your stay and bring your dependents along with you.

The visa only permits you to work for the employer who sponsored your petition. Change of employer requires that you apply for a new visa.


Book Free Consultation

Why choose us?

OISC Registered Advisors

Fixed Fees With No Surprises

Step by Step Guidance

Stress Free Visa Applications

Our benefits

At GovSupport we always put the client first. We will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and goals, and we aim to simplify what can be a complex process, and provide clear and actionable advice.

When you work with us on your visa application, you can expect friendly and professional service from our network of expert OISC registered advisors.